Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Availability of Site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information.
3. Prohibited Uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these terms.
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The materials on Bokken Business Coaching web site are provided "as is". Bokken Business Coaching makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bokken Business Coaching does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event, shall Bokken Business Coaching or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bokken Business Coaching Internet site, even if Bokken Business Coaching or a Bokken Business Coaching authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bokken Business Coaching web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bokken Business Coaching does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bokken Business Coaching may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bokken Business Coaching does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bokken Business Coaching has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bokken Business Coaching of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Applicable Law
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or about these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our Site or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes and regulations regarding your use of our Site and services. We cannot monitor the laws of every country and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our Site and services is legal.